Capital gains Tax

From 2015, property landlords who live outside the UK have been required to pay Capital Gains Tax (CGT). This means that any sale or transfer of property will be liable to CGT. It’s important, therefore, to get an accurate valuation of any property that’s part of a rental portfolio, as this will impact the amount of CGT you are required to pay.

You may be selling or transferring one property or an entire portfolio – our RICS-qualified chartered surveyors work to industry standards to ensure that you get a fair and accurate valuation for your property – a valuation you can rely on so that you can be confident you’re not over-paying your CGT bill.

keeping current